[image via twitpic]
It seems like spoilers for The Dark Knight Rises is the in-thing these days (Damn you, Letterman!) so we did a few on Twitter with the hashtag #DarkKnightRisesSpoiler. Kudos to you if you recognize some of the movies or tv shows alluded to:
1. @mrbrown: Bruce Wayne sees dead people.
2. @mrbrown: Bruce Wayne and Tyler Durden are the same guy.
3. @mrbrown: Two words: Keyser. Soze.
4. @mrbrown: Batman shot J.R.. And Mr Burns. (To which @polyoptic said, "Men like you just want to watch the world burn." -mb)
5. @mrbrown: Batman and all the villains were part of Bruce Wayne's Beautiful Mind.
6. @exolyrical: In a shock twist, Arnold Schwarzenegger reprises his role as Mr. Freeze.
7. @frimframsource: Bruce Wayne has a twin brother.
8. @suparabbit: #DarkKnightRisesSpoiler @mrbrown is Batman. (DON'T TELL THEM! NOOOOOOO! -mb)
9. @JoakimGomez: The Totem is still spinning…
10. @mrbrown: Bruce Wayne couldn't decide which would be worse – to live as a monster, or to die as a good man.
11. @mrbrown: Lucius is Batman's father.
12. @ShankerPaarey: To improve the aerodynamics of the suit, rubber nipples are added.
13. @mrbrown: Catwoman was a man. Batman cries.
14. @clementchio: Batman really slaps Robin for making a Thor joke.
15. @mrbrown: The Law Society of Singapore says Bruce Wayne has bipolar disorder and says he is not fit to be Batman.
16. @mrbrown: The public discovers that Batman bought an expensive folding bicycle to ride around the park.
17. @clementchio: Dumbledore died.
18. @zackyap: He has a dark passenger within him that causes him to kill serial killers.
19. @FlareonRRRAGE: Bruce Wayne & Batman are 2 different people who live the same life in order to outsmart Hugh Jackman
20. @mrbrown: The island was a kind of purgatory but real life at the same time. Or something like that.
I know, these are not the spoilers you deserve, but these are the ones you need right now.