Also nice was this blog post that expressed appreciation for the Monday madness that my hashtag brought: "Five million shades of awesome"
With all the hype around the erotic novel Fifty Shades of Grey, I wondered what a Singapore Shades of Grey would be like. So I started the #singaporeshadesofgrey hashtag:
1. @mrbrown: "Let's ballot for a BTO flat," he whispered. Her toes curled, as thoughts of the 30-year loan pleasured her senses.
2. @mrbrown: His pelvis moved stronger with every thrust but he just couldn't board the rush hour MRT train.
3. @dsylxeic: A soft gasp escaped her lips as he slid his… key into the door of their new Punggol flat.
4. @mrbrown: She wanted so much to dip his you char kuay into her hot coffee but he was saving it for his pork porridge.
5. @stooffi: She moaned in delight as she sucked on… the straw of her Gong Cha.
6. @NatalieTrog: His eyes locked onto mine, he drew closer as he parted his lips & he whispered "makan or tapao?"
7. @mrbrown: She liked riding it rough, long and rough. So she took SMRT Trans-Island Bus 61.
8. @AnitaKapoor: She couldn't help herself. When he asked her to queue for his desires, she did.
9. @mrbrown: "YOU PUT IT IN THE WRONG WAY!" she screamed. But it was too late. The ERP gantry could not deduct from his cash card.
10. @mrbrown: "Tear it off! Tear it off!" she pleaded, worried that the parking uncle would come.
11. @cheehuat: He asked the woman, visibly confused, "You want lup cheong but don't want hum?
12. @eipur: He tightened the ties with a final flourish & whispered roughly to her, "Thank you for shopping at Mustafa."
13. @dodgyaudgy: She pumped it harder and harder, trying to reach a whole number for her petrol price.
14. @longadin: "You're a virgin?" he gasped, surprised as she shyly nodded. "Do you want to teach sex education?"
15. @mrbrown: She was the kind who liked taking three shafts at once, leaving the other train passengers nothing to hold on to.
16. @mrbrown: "Don't touch my junk, please," he said to the karang guni man.
17. @BB_See: "You're so wet," he said, smiling. "Now dry yourself before you get a cold so we can have dinner."
18. @mrbrown: "Did you remember to bring the tissue?" she asked, panting in the heat, worried that they couldn't chope the table.
19. @maenadery: "Liddat pain?" he asked. She writhed in ecstatic agony. "Your kidneys are weak. Must do more reflexology."
20. @mrbrown: "Am I supposed to sit or squat on it?" she asked, as she looked at the hole in the public toilet.
21. @GenietheOgre: She rubbed it furiously. He couldn't hold it back anymore, "AUNTY! Take your ez-link card out of your bag to scan lah!"
22. @FlareonRRRAGE: The girls pressed their bodies against each other in ecstasy, as they reached for photo button in the Neoprint booth.
23. @mrbrown: They liked to share, so it was two girls, one cup of Plum Green Tea with pearls, 50% sweet.
24. @syntaxfreeblog: "I want to feel utterly helpless and submissive," she whispered. "Our pleasure," replied the government.
25. @JayneRendomm: He sat & his eyes studied the curves of her body intensely. Ah! His pupils widened. Pregnant lady. Have to give up seat.
26. @mrbrown: No, he didn't mind the gap, didn't mind it at all.
27. "I'd tap that," he said to the tourist who didn't know what to do with her ez-link card.
28. @Fake_PMLee: “Someday, I’ll be on top,” thought the 2nd best student in class.
29. @longadin: "Tie me up, baby," she groaned. "Cable tie me like a SMRT track."
30. @mrbrown: He shoved his face between the pale mounds of creamy fragrant flesh and declared, "Yes, D24."