These were some of the thoughts that went through my head as I watched Iron Man 3 (Warning: may contain spoilers):
1. How come Tony Stark, whose company builds weapons (or used to) does not have a house with anti-missile defence or radar to detect helicopters coming?
2. The Mandarin became evil after he failed Mother Tongue, or as we used to call it, Chinese as a Second Language.
3. The Mandarin used to be known as The Hokkien, but the Singapore gahmen said they would ban his tv broadcasts so he changed it.
4. If Singapore had a War Machine suit, it would have been named Iron Hub.
5.Gwyneth Paltrow has some really scarily solid abs.
6. Khaw Boon Wan would have told Tony Stark it costs only $8 with Medisave to fix his shrapnel problem.
7. When is a problem big enough to call the Avengers for backup?
8. So many Iron Man figures to buy…
9. Pepper shouldn't bother decorating the Malibu home. It gets trashed every movie.
10. If Tony Stark had to depend on our 3G to pull the Mk 42 suit to him, it would never arrive.