Wow, thanks guys, for sharing all your tweets about ngiao things you do to save! I had a lot of fun reading and curating your tweets under the #NgiaoThingsIDo hashtag! I counted more than 670 tweets around the theme! Hahaha!
Here are some of the tweets I liked (ok, some were mine, buay paiseh one):
1. @mrbrown: Follow a tour group to eavesdrop on the tour guide's commentary. #NgiaoThingsIDo
2. @mrbrown: After washing my rice to cook, use the rice water to water the plants. #NgiaoThingsIDo
3. @mrbrown: Combine thin bars of used soap together to make one multicolored bar of soap.
4. @cavalock: When having yong tau foo, choose the biggest veggie available #ngiaothingsido
5. @zoelynl: Continue walking while flagging a cab to save that 20cents. #ngiaothingsido
6. @RobTheBean: Collect and keep the extra foolscap paper after every examination #NgiaoThingsIDo
7. @eenie_mainey: During flag day I will donate some coins & make sure I paste the sticker on my forehead & go like "see I donate alr hor" #ngiaothingsido
8. @tutorscentre: #NgiaoThingsIDo Growing my hair as long as possible so it's worth the haircut money.
9. @funkshin: #NgiaoThingsIDo Use SAF Credits to buy black work socks.
I had such a good laugh, I think I shall make a video out of some the tweets I really liked. Stay tuned!