« June 2017 |
Kim Huat feels your pain during the MRT line disruption at the North-South Line today.
YouTube link: https://youtu.be/kAX9MqAmcgM
Posted on Friday, July 07, 2017 at 07:19 PM in Podcasts and Videos | Permalink
The Carousell chat box has some default buttons like “Yes, it’s still available!” and “Please make an offer to exchange feedback later :)”. I think they should have more. Here are my suggestions.
1. The “Do not insult me with that offer.” Reply Button
2. The “Don't be pathetic.” Reply Button
3. The “Nobody cares that you are student and have no money and you desperately need this toy.” Reply Button
4. The “There is no final final final price.” Reply Button
5. The “I would rather throw it in this dustbin in front of me now than sell it to you for that price.” Reply Button
6. The “That is so lowball that the scrotal skin of that lowball is dragging on the floor now.” Reply Button
7. The “I am sorry, that is too far and I don't have my passport.” Reply Button
8. The “No, I am not sending you another photo of myself in this dress, you perv.” Reply Button
9. The “I cannot hold this item for you until next year.” Reply Button
10. The “No, I am not Courts, there is no instalment plan payment scheme.” Reply Button
Posted on Friday, July 07, 2017 at 01:02 PM in Musings | Permalink
At the Wet Market with Mother by Kin Mun "mrbrown" Lee on Exposure
Following my mother to her usual trip across the Causeway to the wet market.
(Read the full post and see more photographs at brown.exposure.co.)
Posted on Thursday, July 06, 2017 at 09:02 PM in Photography, Travel | Permalink
Enter your email address to subscribe to the mrbrown show podcast:
Delivered by FeedBurner