From the Home Office in Bukit Damasara, here's the top ten list.
Top Ten reasons Anwar was sacked.
Does Mahathir even need a reason? Some Malaysians said he had it coming. He said he wasn't going. But why did he have to go? These are the top ten reasons.
Heeeeeeeere we go:
10. Believed to be foreign agent because he is arrogant, and everyone
knows Singaporeans are arrogant.
9. Have not proven loyalty to Malaysia and Mahathir by bashing Singapore.
8. Allegations of sexual misconduct threatened to turn into another Monica Lewinsky media circus, and we are all sick of that soap opera.
7. Only minister in the Malaysian Cabinet capable of independent thought - actually only minister in the Malaysian cabinet capable of thought.
6. Was discovered secretly applying for PR in Singapore.
5. Alleged to have participated in a foam party at Sentosa.
4. Favourite drink: Singapore Sling.
3. Was not sacked - just another vicious lie from Singapore intended to sabotage Malaysia's economic recovery.
2. Actually had an economic recovery plan that was based on sound economic theory instead of one that considered historical ties, special relationships, and the privileged positions of the bumiputras.
And... (drumroll) the number one reason why Anwar sacked...
1. Because he won't resign!
[Cue music, "Blaze of Glory" Jon Bon Jovi]
Contributed and written by Gabriel "Loco Lobo" Goh