From the Home Office at the Fortress of Solitaire, here's The top Ten List.
Top Ten Super Powers of VR-Man (tm)
James Lye in tights. 'nuff said.
Heeeeere we go:
10. Able to program VCR.
9. Given any acronym, can instantly tell you what they stand for.
8. Able to say "The CEO of CPF sells COE by the sea-shore" three times very quickly without stumbling or stuttering.
7. Can break bonds with impunity.
6. Super-VR-Patch Vision (tm) can instantly fill-in the censored part of any movie he's watching.
5. Has the power to ViRP (tm)... something he does after drinking beer or other gassy drinks.
4. Don't need to shave underarm... burns them off with Virtual Reflector Heat Vision (tm).
3. Can slap bratty kids in bookstores without being captured on security videos.
2. Doesn't need an IU or a cash card to fly past those ERP gantries.
And (drumroll) the number one super power of VR-Man (tm)
1. Gets high on just one can of Raffles Light.
[Cue music, VR-man "Believe or not" theme from "The Greatest American Hero".]
"VR-Man" and "ViRP " are registered trade marks of the TCS Super Hero Ideas Team (S.H.I.T.) Super-VR-Patch Vision and Virtual Reflector Heat Vision, are registered trade marks of World Wide Sarong.
Contributed and written by Gabriel "Loco Lobo" Goh