The new Cabinet has been announced. Here is a round-up:
1. Who wants to complain about our transport? Tuck Yew, understand!
2. Tharman, thank goodness the smart one gets to look after money & now the manpower hot potato.
3. Yaacob "Freak Floods" Ibrahim is now MICA. Will censorship also be a once-in-fifty-years freak incident?
4. Ng Eng Hen is now in charge of defending our country, and not offending our Mother Tongue.
5. Vivian Balakrishnan is now in charge of floods because he is good at defending overflow.
6. Shanmugam still Law Minister & now Minister for Foreign AFFAIRS. Sorry my caps lock key got stuck.
7. MG Chan Chun Sing is now Acting Minister for Community Development, Youth, Sports and the Lanfang Republic.
8. Nobody knows who Heng Swee Keat is, but he is now Minister for Education. Heard he used to work in Malaysia Airlines (MAS).
9. S Iswaran one-ups Lim Swee Say: no portfolio but got two Second Minister posts.
10. Lim Hng Kiang is keeping the same hairdo at Trade and Industry.
11. Teo Chee Hean takes Wong Kan Seng's coordinating National Security job AND former Home Affairs job. Taller job scope.
12. Khaw Boon Wan, I hope you can make housing as affordable as your $8 hospital bill.
13. Gan Kim Yong, who oversaw our successful foreign talent program, will now oversee your health.
14. Lim Swee Say still looking for his portfolio. Anyone find it, let him know.