With Hougang up for a by-election with the removal of WP's Yaw Shin Leong (rumours are swirling that he may the be SCDF/CNB scandal's Mysterious IT Woman after all), every politician and his pet monkey is now eyeing the ward.
Former SDP candidate and presidential candidate Tan Jee Say, whose hobby seems to be standing for elections, has expressed interest in standing in Hougang.
I could not resist starting a hashtag on Twitter to discuss #ElectionsTanJeeSayMayContest:
- @mrbrown: Hougang By-Election
- @mrbrown: 34th NUSSU Council Election
- @mrbrown: Raffles Institution Prefects Election
- @mrbrown: Singapore Hainan Hwee Kwan Election
- @mrbrown: National Junior College 45th Student Council Election
- @mrbrown: Nanyang Girls' High School Chinese Dance CCA Committee Election
- @weizhu: Supreme Chancellor of the Galactic Republic Election
- @spacemanoveramk: Loyang Tua Pek Kong Temple Management Committee
- @BB_See: Class 4F Chairman Election
- @yatblaster: First Emperor of the Lanfang Republic
- @mrbrown: Dairy Farm Estate Condominium Management Committee, Function Room Booking Chairman Election.
- @imMichelleChong: President of the SPGs
- @Ryan_Rodeo: Hokage of Konoha
- @weilun27: America's Next Top Model
- @mrbrown: The New Paper New Face 2012
- @mrbrown: Fu Lu Shou Complex, Seventh Month Hungry Ghost Festival Committee Election.
Maybe Tan Jee Say can be President of Chap Jit Kar and Chairman of Sabo Kings.