« November 2012 |
| January 2013 »
"Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire." -Matthew 7:19
Posted on Wednesday, December 12, 2012 at 11:10 AM in Gallery | Permalink
"Is your son a lazy dummy? Is your daughter stupid? We have the tuition for your hopeless and useless child!"
I wanted to call but I was lazy, slow and careless.
[Photo via my friend Shereen]
Posted on Monday, December 10, 2012 at 09:46 PM in Gallery | Permalink
And it's only Monday.
Posted on Monday, December 10, 2012 at 12:21 PM in Gallery | Permalink
Youtube link: http://mrbrwn.co/11Yxb74
My friend Imran feels that since we have Chinese style MRT station announcements now, we should also have Malay style ones.
Posted on Thursday, December 06, 2012 at 04:32 PM in Podcasts and Videos | Permalink
Youtube link: http://mrbrwn.co/VjqPJR
Learn to pronounce MRT station names in Chinese like a pro!
Posted on Tuesday, December 04, 2012 at 10:55 PM in Podcasts and Videos | Permalink
Recently, I had to buy some slightly more fashionable clothes for an event I was involved in and had these #fashionsuaku thoughts:
1. They should rename TOPMAN to TOPSKINNYMAN. Their clothes are so not designed for the broad of frame. #fashionsuaku
2. If they’re called hipster pants, why they don’t fit my hips? #fashionsuaku
3. Is the MANGO brand for their younger demographic called MANGOSTEEN? (hat tip to @arekzed) #fashionsuaku
4. It's called MANGO because the men go there with women and got nothing to do there so Man-go off somewhere else. (hat tip to @eadwine) #fashionsuaku
5. Can I trade in my old Armani for new ones at Armani Exchange? #fashionsuaku
6. If you are too fat to fit into UNIQLO skinny jeans, can you buy them at a UNIGRO? #fashionsuaku
7. If someone is in their Forties and above, do they shop at Forever 29? #fashionsuaku
8. Are they called True Religion jeans because you need to pass an offering bag around to buy them? #fashionsuaku
9. Shouldn't G2000 leave the 20th century behind and call themselves G2012 already? #fashionsuaku
10. Why do people pay so much to wear the underwear of Calvin's Client? #fashionsuaku
11. @90DoubleU: Wears clothes- Cotton On Undress- Cotton Off. #fashionsuaku
12. @VinTheDevil: Why Crocodile brand become Lacoste? #fashionsuaku
13. @PhantomNuts: Prada opening a branch with more affordable prices called Prada Kosong. #fashionsuaku (For a more layered look, Prada Bawang -mb)
14. @markwkk: #fashionsuaku In the 70's. Everyone wear Montague knit shirt. In order not to look like a suaku. (I had a few before. Polyester rules! -mb)
15. My fashion sense is less GQ and more Event Hall. #fashionsuaku
Posted on Tuesday, December 04, 2012 at 12:25 PM in Musings | Permalink
"In Aljunied, we must be prepared to argue for policies that are different from the Government, even if they are somewhat similar to the Opposition's." —PAP's Bedok Reservoir-Punggol Branch Chairman Victor Lye.
Posted on Monday, December 03, 2012 at 01:21 PM in Random Rants | Permalink