PAP candidate for Punggol East by-election, Dr Koh Poh Koon, referred to himself as a Son of Punggol because he grew up there. (Seen here in an unfortunate headline)
If grew up in Punggol is Son of Punggol, then grew up in Marine Parade is it called Son of a Beach?
Here are a few more possibilities for future politicians:
1. Grew up on Rifle Range Road: Son of a Gun.
2. Grew up in Ang Mo Kio: Son of Ang Mo.
3. Grew up in Serangoon: Son of a Goon.
4. Grew up in Woodlands: Son of Malaysia. (via @malzias)
5. Grew up on Prince of Wales Rd: Son of a Wale.
6. Grew up in Buangkok: Son of Buang.
7. Grew up in Tiong Bahru: Son of a Tiong.
8. Grew up on Kay Poh Rd: Son Of A Kay Poh. (via @mysterybunny)
9. Grew up in one-north: Son of One Direction. (via @Tiny_TM)
10. Grew up on Mandai Road: Son of the Zoo.
11. Grew up on Lorong Lew Lian: Son of a Lew Lian.
12. Grew up in Kusu Island: Son of a Tortoise. (龟儿子) (via @JKNinetyFour)
13. Grew up on Oxley Road: Son of a Lee.
14. Grew up on Jalan Kayu: Son of a Kayu. (@Hulk_ilya: suggested: Son of a Referee.)
15. Grew up on Jalan Sotong: Son of a Sotong.
16. Grew up on Lim Tua Tow Road: Son of Big Head.
17. Grew up in NTU. Son of Ulu. (via @yiqii)
18. Grew up in Geylang: Son of… wait, who's the father? (via @toshrock)
19. Grew up in Lompang Road: Son of a Hitchhiker.
21. Grew up on Cumming Street: Don't want to talk about it.
22. Grew up in Tampines: Son of a… never mind.