It is not a test or exam paper. Just a worksheet.
I think you need to find tuition for your sperm and eggs.
(I can't decide if the answer to Question 1 is S because it doesn't rhyme with G, P and B, or because it requires only single stroke, or because it is still the same letter if you rotate it 180°. Or is it B because the other letters form GPS?)
Update: The funny @Gweezilla shared his take:
"My expert answers kena deleted together with the original Facebook post, so I'll reshare them here.
1. G. Because there is no G in POSB.
2. Depends where you put the mirror, tio bo?
3. Depends how you write and fold, tio bo?
4. Gale. Because nobody says gale in Singapore.
5. Palace. Because you can put the other 3 in a palace.
So my score: 5/5?"