Inspired by this article about a popular local photographer and instagram influencer, Daryl Aiden Yow, whose photos were found to look a lot like other people's, Kim Huat also decided to share his passion for his travel photography.
Kim Huat says he is Singapore's Number One International Travel Influencer and Photographer. He is happy to share his winning game in travel photography and can help you get your Instagram game on point. He spends many hours waiting to make these photos happen!
Kim Huat really really went to this Greece island call Mykonos. He feels like he shot it with a Sony A7RII camera!
Kim Huat spent hours waiting for this moment in Santorini! Then this charbor come and block his view! Chow turtle!
Kim Huat is a son of the beach and loves to wear his sexy beach wear and lie on the beach like those travel babes.
Los Angeles is where Kim Huat goes sunset chasing x.
Faroe Islands got so many houses like Lego Houses! Faroe is faroe faroe away!
Cherry blossom time inside Thailand. Or Japan. Or Taiwan. Kim Huat cannot remember which. Because Kim Huat travels everywhere and is an International Man of Mystery!
When Kim Huat was in New Zealand, he saw the stars. Kim Huat used a Apple Pencil to point at them. It was as if the sky was my blackboard.
Kim Huat went to South Pole and saw these cute penguins! It was so sunny there that he could just wear his favourite t-shirt!
Kim Huat loves the Mehlweg mountain near the town of Marktschellenberg in Bavaria! Such vastness reminds Kim Huat of just how little we are in this world! Do you feel the same?!
Kim Huat turns up the heat in the Sahara desert. His OOTD is on fleek here, because sleeveless is the way to go, when you are in the scorching heat of the desert. Hey, why the camels did not wait for Kim Huat??
Kim Huat can't get enough of Japan, and Shirakawa-Go in winter is his favourite place. Hey kids, why you don't tell Kim Huat where the toilet is?
No place is too far for our intrepid travel influencer. Not even space! Kim Huat is out of this world!
Kim Huat has not just gone as north as Woodlands, he has also seen the Northern Lights! Kim Huat was absolutely awestruck! To quote many Singapore Instagram XMM, the Northern Lights "never fail to disappoint"!
As you can see, Kim Huat is a well-traveled influencer who makes awesome photographs. Just like many Instagram Influencers.
I was on a plane for many hours. I was on planes A LOT. Here is another bunch of mrbrown's Short-Attention-Span Movie Reviews.
1. 12 Strong. Thor is a Special Forces soldier sent to whack Al-Qaeda with a team of 12, after 9-11. Reasonably entertaining but very America Rah Rah.
2. The 15:17 to Paris. Based on the true story of three Americans who stopped a terrorist from shooting up a Paris train. Clumsy movie that used the real fellas acting as themselves. They can’t act. And the movie felt too long to tell the story of something that was over in a few seconds.
3. Den of Thieves. Gerard Butler as Major Crimes badass vs a bunch of professional bank robbers. Better than Geostorm, lousier than Olympus Has Fallen.
4. Ocean’s 8. Watched this on the last day of my time in SF, at an AMC cinema. Entertaining heist movie. The all-female cast was fun to watch. Awkwafina was a hoot. Not as good as Ocean’s Eleven (hard to beat the original) but way better than Ocean’s Twelve.
5. The Mountain Between Us. Kate Winslet and Idris Elba try to survive crashing into a snow-covered mountain. The Revenant this ain’t. But Kate held the show together. A little too long and draggy. Watch only if stuck on a plane with terrible movie selection (I’m looking at you, EVA Air).
6. Molly’s Game. Jessica Chastain is Molly Bloom, who was arrested by the FBI for running poker games for the rich and famous. Based on a true story. If you like Aaron Sorkin’s writing and dialogue, this movie will entertain you. Also stars Idris Elba, as her lawyer.