Adventures you can have in Singapore:
1. Scale Mount Faber.
2. Fight for a table at Tiong Bahru Market on a Sunday morning.
3. Queue at the “lucky” Hougang Toto booth for the Hongbao draw.
4. Ballot for a place in a popular primary school.
5. Try to book a slot to swim at the MBS Infinity Pool on your staycation during the school holidays.
6. Find parking at nex mall on weekends.
7. Be a parent with a child taking PSLE.
8. Take a week of leave to stay home, to rest from Work From Home.
9. Avoiding sales people at MRT stations.
10. Be the first to travel along the newly-opened extended stretch of the Thomson-East Coast Line, from Caldecott to Springleaf.