Signs you are not in Japan on holiday anymore but back in Singapore, post-2020/2021 edition:
1. You can use dustbins everywhere instead of your pocket.
2. You aren’t spraying disinfectant on your hands every time you enter a store or restaurant.
3. You aren’t given a “Mask Envelope” to put your mask in, when you’re dining.
4. People talking loudly on trains.
5. A public bus doesn’t come once every hour in the rural areas. Addendum: There is no such thing as a rural area in Singapore either.
6. You get up the bus from the front door where the driver is, instead of the rear door.
7. You don’t check the weather before going out anymore.
8. A bottle of Shōchū costs five to ten times more.
9. There isn’t a vending machine at every corner.
10. The restaurant staff don’t shout their greetings and don’t shout their thanks when you go in to eat or go out after eating.